This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Many schools and learning institutions across the United States use the many online curriculum and learning solutions provided by Odysseyware. Through the Odysseyware Login online, students, educators, school administrators, and other users have access to Web-based learning products and services offered by Odysseyware. The program makes learning a multimedia and interactive experience for students, particularly those between grades 3-12. The Odysseyware Login on the Web complements the traditional classroom experience by providing digital educational resources and tools through the Internet. More than 2,500 school districts from all over the country are benefitting from the various online courses offered by Odysseyware, including math, history, geography, science, language arts, and a variety of electives. The program is customized for different ages and grade levels, with placement testings provided for elementary, middle, and high school students. With today's generation very much into technology and online activities, delivering learning and information through the Web makes it more accessible to today's generation. One usual comment about the Odysseyware Login process, however is that it is often confusing and a hassle to get through. The layout of the site is not as user-friendly and the content can be distracting. This can be a problem for younger users or even for beginners who are not as used to the Odysseyware Login page yet. We went through the login process ourselves, and have figured out the simplest way to get through it. We have created a video tutorial which walks you through the quickest, simplest process to login to your Odysseyware account. The text instructions are posted right below the video, as well as instructions for resetting your Odysseyware Login password, and a guide for contacting customer support for additional assistance.
Directly logging in to your Odysseyware Login page:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, enter this direct URL for the login page: https://www.odysseyware.com/account/login/.
2. Once you are on the login page, you will see the different login area options in the middle of the page. If you are a Student or Parent, choose the icon on the left; for Teachers or Administrators, click the icon on the right.
3. You will see the Sign In area onscreen. Enter your Username and your Password in the corresponding fields.
4. Once you have entered your login credentials, click on the 'Secure Sign-In' icon. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
1. Make sure you are on the direct login page (https://www.odysseyware.com/account/login/).
2. Click on the 'Forgot Password?' link right below the Sign In area.
3. You will be redirected to the password reset page. First, you will need to confirm your Email Address to reset your password.
4. You will be sent an email containing instructions for resetting your password.
Technical Support - 877 251 6662
Customer Service - 877 795 8904
Customer Service Fax - 866 465 1954
Remember to bookmark our page so you can always refer to the resources on this page when you need help with your Odysseyware Login process. Also, check back regularly to see if there are any changes or updates.